For more than 25 years, Turning Point has provided substance abuse and behavioral health treatment. Turning Point is committed to providing outstanding care in an atmosphere that encourages healing and personal growth.
Located in the rural community of Moultrie, southern Georgia, Turning Point offers inpatient and outpatient service facilities to provide the finest, patient-focused rehabilitation programs. Our continuum of care philosophy offers a vast range of services and benefits from hospitalization to outpatient programs with a “therapeutic community” which focuses on self and peer accountability.
Turning Point specializes in the treatment of dually-diagnosed clients, those who struggle with substance abuse as well as a psychiatric disorder.
We also have the flexibility to develop programs for our patients who may need regular dialysis treatment.
Turning Point features:
- Gender-Specific Programming, Separate for Men & Women
- Dual Diagnosis Services
- Substance Abuse Treatment for Patients on Dialysis
- 24-Hour Access
- Comprehensive Evaluation
- Board Certified Physicians – Internists, Addictionologists and Psychiatrists
- Multidisciplinary Clinical Team
- Individualized Treatment Plan
- Group, Individual & Family Therapy
- Discharge Planning
- Continuum of Care Philosophy