What To Bring
Patients who are accepted for admission to Turning Point should bring:
- Comfortable and season-appropriate clothing. Laundry facilities are available for patients to use.
- Toiletries and personal hygiene items
- Cash or debit card to purchase snacks, cigarettes, etc. as needed
Items NOT allowed at Turning Point
- Electronic devices, cameras, tape recorders, etc.
- Weapons or items with sharp edges (including pocket knives, scissors, razor blades)
- Clothing that is revealing (halter tops, tight clothing) or has drug or alcohol related messages.
Storage space is limited. Please do not bring excessive amounts of clothing or personal items.