Turning Point provides a place of healing and hope when life becomes unmanageable. For more than 25 years, we have offered inpatient and outpatient services to adults who suffer from behavioral health disorders and/or substance abuse.
Located in Moultrie, Ga., Turning Point is committed to providing quality behavioral health care. Our serene, rural setting gives patients a secure environment where they can build their foundation for lifelong recovery. We believe in creating healthy communities, which start with healthy individuals, linked through sound relationships to their families, friends, neighbors and peers.
Turning Point features:
- Gender-Specific Programming, Separate for Men & Women
- Dual Diagnosis Services
- Substance Abuse Treatment for Patients on Dialysis
- 24-Hour Access
- Comprehensive Evaluation
- Board Certified Physicians – Internists, Addictionologists and Psychiatrists
- Multidisciplinary Clinical Team
- Individualized Treatment Planning
- Group, Individual & Family Therapy
- Discharge Planning
- Continuum of Care Philosophy